Shopping Crisis!
Hi students/random other demographics, today I really need to go shopping...One problem I have £10, to last until next Friday at the earliest...
I already wasted £2 on a 2 litre apple and mint juice carton from the interesting local Polish food shop. Wasn't sure what I was buying, hoped for the best, didn't pay off.
So I have pretty much exactly £10... Now normally £10 for a week should be fine, bearing in mind I have a bag of potatoes, half a big of tagliatelle, a small bag of flour, half a jar of pesto and a Lurpak butter I could do:
Friday: Roast Chicken with potatoes and gravy...side of mash?
Saturday: Potato curry, with chicken
Sunday: Chicken tagliatelle - could use some pesto?
Monday: Potato Curry, could do a slight variation using more potato...hmmm.
Tuesday: Chicken stew with dumplings (using stock from the roast carcass)
Wednesday: Soup (chicken, what else??) maybe whack a few bit of potato in, or some tagliatelle!!
Thursday: Leftover surprise
Now that is a very cheap week. Which probably costs a little less than £10 seeing as all I bought was a whole roast chicken. I could afford to splash out on some rice and have a normal curry, or some veg for the Friday roast...THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS!
If anyone has any ideas on what I could
So remember to leave a comment ...


Bacon. Bacon everywhere.
ReplyDeleteDamn, i knew i forgot something...send it over? You know the address?
Delete