horizontal

Tuesday, 11 September 2012

Day 5 - Chicken Curry...Again!

Chicken Curry Number 2!


So today won't be an interesting blog...go and watch Blue Planet if you want something interesting (make sure you come back tomorrow though!). I just ate some of the chicken curry I cooked the other day...

However I couldn't keep out the kitchen so I baked a delicious victoria sponge cake!

If you want a go then you'll need: 225g of flour, 225g of butter, 225g or sugar, 4 eggs, some jam and some cream to serve.

Mix everything together and add a splash of milk if you feel like it. Then whack it in the oven until a knife in the centre comes out clean, should be around 20-30 minutes.

Then slice it through the middle so it has two layers, spread jam on the bottom layer and put together again.

EAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment